– Based on a traditional recipe
– Fermentation in pack
– Pack : 1 litre conical carton (also available in 2 litre bottles)
– Shake before opening
– 3.5 % Alcohol volume (average)
– Ingredients : Maize, Sorghum Malt, Yeast and Water
- Chibuku is one of the fastest selling alcoholic beverages within Africa and happens to be the biggest sorghum beer brand in Africa. Beer is relatively expensive across Africa and only Chibuku offers that elusive mix of affordable quality and mass accessibility.
- Customers are supplied with this finest quality traditional sorghum beer at an affordable price creating strong bonds of brotherhood amongst African men, enriching lives, generating employment and uplifting communities.
- When African men come together to share their stories, their lives and laughter and forge the bonds of brotherhood, that’s where you can find Chibuku!